System Administratordata-driven software solutions - make memorable media experiences happen!
For a growing software company located in the region of Brussels that make memorable media experiences happen we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who want to make a positive impact on company and client.
Whether you are enjoying content on your smartphone, tablet, PC, radio or TV, you are watching the work of their formidable team that helps put that content right there, when and where you want it. The most diverse media companies of great renown (such as BBC and Disney) have put their trust in this company. They include streaming services, public and commercial radio and TV stations, telcos, and their service providers.
This company creates data-driven software solutions to enable their customers to work smart and smooth, and to engage the right viewers with the right content anytime, anywhere, on any device through a mix of business models.
More than 250 employees are working from offices in Europe, America and Asia. Over 120 media networks with thousands of channels and services worldwide work in co-creation with them as they constantly innovate and improve their software with state-of-the-art technologies. This has put them among the top of tech vendors in the international media industry!
As Sys Admin you will have several challenges: your team counts on your clear insight into how things should work for the customer and fit into the customer’s operations (here it’s very important to have a ‘client first’ mentality) You will be collaborating with their Cloud Operations Team for installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems, middleware and software.
- You preferably have experience as an all-round System Administrator.
- You have a strong interest in and knowledge of the following technologies:
- You are a flexible problem solver with an analytical mindset, and strong attention
for detail, known as a goal-getter.
- A competitive salary including many benefits
- A permanent contract at a growing international company
- A company car and fuel card
- An extra netto allowance
- A healthy work/life balance
- Continuous care for the development of your talents & personal coaching
- Teambuildings and other nice activities/trips
You're visiting from a foreign country.
Kato Gijsels is je contactpersoon