For an International growing company, specialized in developing care technology that support and respond to the complex needs of the elderly, we are looking for a passionate and driven Mobile Developer to strengthen their in-house (English speaking) team. They are looking to expand and want to industrialize their successful products.
You will be joining their existing team of 7 Developers/Engineers, and be responsible for the further development of their complex products and mobile applications. You preferably have a good knowledge of Android, and you can take the lead when it comes to Mobile development. With this you get the chance to work on a product that is socially relevant and that will support a lot of people in their well-being of life.
Salary-wise you can expect a competitive remuneration + package (net allowance, group- and hospitalization insurance, etc.). Another important focus is work-life balance, you’ll have flexible hours + the option for home office/remote work multiple days a week.
- You have a Master degree in informatics or you are equated by experience
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Development ( Android and/or iOS)
- You have an innovating mindset and always thinking one step ahead.
- The chance to work on a socially relevant product.
- Together with the company you can grow to a higher level.
- Strong work-life balance with flexible hours and working from home.