Vacatures IT Leadership
Contacteer ons gerust voor meer info. Cv hoeft niet, maar is 100% beschermd.
Uitkijkend naar een boeiende rol waar je People Management kan combineren met strategisch advies?
Geïnteresseerd in onderstaande vacature? Laat je gegevens achter of contacteer me via email@example.com
The Chief Architect (CA) will work closely with the other Service lines and Business stakeholders to understand key business objectives and use these to evolve the domain architectures and roadmaps based on strategic business and changing operating models. This position is responsible for the strategic architecture and solutions that embody the immediate and long term needs / vision of our business partners and customers.
As a technical expert and authority within the industry, this position applies leadership and advice on multiple technologies; develops and maintains reusable enterprise platforms and patterns, and drives standardization, simplification and integration in our technical strategies and embodiment in subsequent projects.
Responsibilities in various Architecture domains:
• Business Architecture
Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders.
Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
• Information System & Technology Architecture
Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
Act as Enterprise Architect and Provide architectural direction to Solution Architects.
Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
• Data Architecture
Oversee the design and implementation of enterprise data and metadata structures.
Create a plan to integrate business systems and workflows in support of business strategy.
Develop and enforce best practices for master data management and integration.
• Architectural Governance
Develop, communicate and deploy PF Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
Develop and communicate enterprise PF technology standards and policies.
Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
Document exceptions (reservations) to architectural standards.
Ensure that project documentation captures significant architectural decisions.
Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills;
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure;
• Background in designing/developing IT Systems and planning IT implementation;
• Ability to recruit and direct IT staff members;
• A strong strategic and business mindset;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
• Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer
stakeholders, and company management;
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA alternatives;
• Ability to navigate complex IT and business organizational structure to accomplish goals
and gain buy-in;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to meet with and
present to C-level executives;
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations;
• Project and budget management skills;
A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (pension plan, meal vouchers, insurance pack etc.). You will be able to step into our “Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, internet subscription, smartphones...).