Freelance System Engineer - Regio Brussel
IT Freelance freelance Brussel
- You perform corrective maintenance on various mission-critical systems.
- You perform updates and upgrades on existing systems.
- You perform preventive visits in the framework of maintenance contracts.
- After each intervention, you update the documentation of the customer site (software release, installed base).
- Implementation and installing projects:
- You’ll prepare future installations in a lab environment.
- You’ll install and commission the solution at the client.
- You’ll get to give training sessions to Users.
- You’ll be documenting installations (As-built) and creating user manuals.
You have a master’s degree in industrial sciences electronics/ICT or a Master’s in ICT – or a Bachelor’s in Electronics or ICT – with three to 5 years of relevant experience.
You know your way around Networking (CISCO CCNA), virtualization (VMware, Nutanix), and Windows server environments or Linux systems hold no secrets for you.
You're visiting from a foreign country.
We're sorry. We can only assist candidates with residence in Belgium.
Laurens Thijs is je contactpersoon