Cloud Engineerdata-driven software solutions - make memorable media experiences happen!
For a growing software company located in the region of Brussels that make memorable media experiences happen we are looking for a Cloud (OPS) Engineer who want to make a positive impact on company and client.
Whether you are enjoying content on your smartphone, tablet, PC, radio or TV, you are watching the work of their formidable team that helps put that content right there, when and where you want it. The most diverse media companies of great renown (such as BBC and Disney) have put their trust in this company. They include streaming services, public and commercial radio and TV stations, telcos, and their service providers.
This company creates data-driven software solutions to enable their customers to work smart and smooth, and to engage the right viewers with the right content anytime, anywhere, on any device through a mix of business models.
More than 250 employees are working from offices in Europe, America and Asia. Over 120 media networks with thousands of channels and services worldwide work in co-creation with them as they constantly innovate and improve their software with state-of-the-art technologies. This has put them among the top of tech vendors in the international media industry!As Cloud (OPS) engineer you will have several challenges: your team counts on your clear insight into how things should work for the customer and fit into the customer’s operations (here it’s very important to have a ‘client first’ mentality) You will actively participate in the Product team by sharing your expertise and insights, suggestions and ideas to drive excellence in execution in co-creation. Next to this you will be monitoring tools, will keep an eye on the information security and more. In short, you have a can-do attitude and will go the extra mile for your clients/team when needed!
- You are a software- or system engineer experienced in web- or platform development technologies.
- You have a good grip of cloud environments (like AWS, Azure, GC, Cloudstack …) and particularly deep knowledge of AWS!
- You have experience in windows server setup and maintenance and you’re good at setting up secure infrastructure.
- Information security is at the core of the business so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- A competitive salary including many benefits
- A permanent contract at a growing international company
- A company car and fuel card
- An extra netto allowance + IP ruling
- A healthy work/life balance
- Continuous care for the development of your talents & personal coaching
- Teambuildings and other nice activities/trips
You're visiting from a foreign country.
Kato Gijsels is je contactpersoon